Thursday, February 25

No news...is it really good news?

Yep, as you might have guessed, still no word on the musical cast. Well, SOME word...we know some people that are in the cast, but no word on Christi and me yet. Speaking of which, I have no idea where that child is. Everytime one of us comes into the room and the other one's already there, it's really awkward until the one in the room says, "Nope, still no news." Then there's a sigh of relief and frustration. Haha...yes, it's a weird situation.

So, the second weekend of Christi's show starts tomorrow. Which reminds me, I really need to get tickets for my family. However, since the school was unbelievably uncool and scheduled a dance for tomorrow night, I'm thinking tickets might not be an issue. Still, I should get them.

In other news, I have thus far lost 8 pounds in my quest to get skinny by graduation. I'm pretty excited about it, though I still have around 20 pounds until my goal weight. 30 really, but I'm being realistic and not really expecting to weigh 140. (If you do some math, you can figure out how much I weigh and weighed...please don't) I really want to look good for when my family gets here tomorrow, so hopefully they will say something without any prompting.

Another thing I wanted to accomplish by the time my family arrived has definitely not happened. Our Pottery class learned to throw on the wheel last night in class, and I really wanted to be able to make a cylinder while they watched. Yeah, that's definitely not happening. I probably won't even show them anything on the wheel. Just the stuff I handbuilt so far. So...yeah...

I am oddly really tired. I realize it's only 10 pm, and I'm a TERRIBLE night owl. It could be getting up at 8, getting 5 hours of restless sleep, taking a nap in the middle of the day, or burning 750 calories at the Rec Center...but for some reason, I'm uber tired. Oh well, the world may never know.

Just like we may never know about the stupid cast. ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment